COMMENTS, COMPLIMENTS, AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Let us know how we're doing: comments, compliments, and complaints.
Code Your Future makes every effort to provide a high standard of service and to treat all Group users equally and fairly. We continuously try to improve our services and we value any feedback that will help us to do this.
The Group will review all comments, feedback and complaints, and our feedback procedures on a regular basis. This helps us to develop the services that work best for you, so please let us know what you think. We report on user feedback in the Groups annual report.
Compliments and Comments:
If you are happy with the service or have any comments we would love to hear from you. There are couple of ways you can do this:either speak to one of the staff members/volunteers, email or write to us at email@example.com.
We also want to know if there is any part of our service that you are unhappy with. We take all feedback seriously and we will take action when appropriate to do so. All complaints will be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. Please note that the Code Your Future may publish the replies given to any queries raised, but will respect the confidentiality of the individuals concerned.
How to make a complaint: The first thing to do if you are unhappy about any aspect of our services is to bring this to the attention of one of the Group staff members/volunteers. They will try to resolve your concerns immediately. If you are unhappy at the way you have been treated by one of the staff members/volunteers please contact us.
If you cannot or do not wish to make a complaint in person, you have the option of emailing, writing or telephoning us.
What you can do to help us deal effectively and quickly with your complaint: Contact us as soon as possible giving clear details so we can endeavour to resolve the issue by completing our Comments, Compliments and Complaints form. Specify clearly what aspect of the Group service you wish to make the complaint about.
Including the following details will help us to effectively and quickly investigate your complaint:
- The specific area, service or resource to which the complaint applies.
- Your name and contact details: this is essential as we will not investigate anonymous complaints.
- Outline the nature of your complaint as precisely as possible, this will help us to investigate further and hopefully to resolve the issue. Please include details such as the place and time the incident occurred.
- Please let us know if you have already reported the complaint, and if any action was taken previously.
- Please note that we endeavour at all times to treat our Group users with respect, and we expect the same standards of behaviour from Group users.
What we promise to do to help resolve your complaint:
Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Your complaint will be assigned quickly to the most appropriate person to deal with the complaint, who will investigate the matter fully and communicate regularly with you until the issue has been resolved.
How and when we will respond:
We will acknowledge any e-mailed complaints within 5 working days of receipt. Postal correspondence will receive an answer or acknowledgement within 5 working days. You will receive a full response to your written complaint within 10 working days.
Contact details: for general feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +44 203 559 6554.
Contact details: if your complain is related to a safeguarding issue:
- Code Your Future’s Designated Safeguarding Officer is Roberta Lifonso. The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Officer is Maxim Son.
- Code Your Future’s Safeguarding Lead Trustee is Ieva Kajokaite.
- Designated Safeguarding Officer: 0044 791 0261949
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Officer: 0044 7916 759121
Dated: 8 April 2019