We believe in a future where everyone has a real opportunity to lead a thriving life.
CodeYourFuture (CYF) is a UK based non-profit organisation that trains some of the most deprived members of society to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.
CYF students are trained in full-stack web development by volunteers from the tech industry, putting a strong emphasis on collaboration and product development through tech projects.
CYF graduates work in companies like FT, BBC, STV, Ticketmaster and startups like Adzuna, Sensible Object, tlr and WeGotPop.
- We believe in creating a supportive family where everyone belongs
- Everything we do, we do with kindness and respect
- We believe in the equality of all voices
- We firmly believe that through challenge, people can achieve their best
- We empower our students and volunteers, and they represent us
- Everything we do creates a real impact in the world
Our Working Principles
- Empower volunteers through defined roles & responsibilities
- Events and classes with agendas and with assigned leaders running different sections
- Create interactive events that encourage the participation of all students and attendees
- Ensure interaction with students and attendees in smaller groups to promote collaboration and discussion
- Encourage feedback from all students and attendees after every event
- Create social spaces where people can meet and socialise - discussions are essential in any class or event