We believe in a future where everyone has a real opportunity to lead a thriving life.
CodeYourFuture (CYF) is a UK non-profit organisation that trains refugees and disadvantaged people to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.
CYF students are trained in full-stack web development by professional developers from the industry, putting a strong emphasis on collaboration and product development through tech projects.
CYF graduates work in companies like FT, BBC, STV, Ticketmaster and startups like Adzuna, Sensible Object, tlr and WeGotPop.
- We believe in creating a supportive family where everyone belongs
- Everything we do, we do with kindness and respect
- We believe in the equality of all voices
- We firmly believe that through challenge, people can achieve their best
- We empower our students and volunteers, and they represent us
- Everything we do creates a real impact in the world
Our Working Principles
- Empower volunteers through defined roles & responsibilities
- Events and classes with agendas and with assigned leaders running different sections
- Create interactive events that encourage the participation of all students and attendees
- Ensure interaction with students and attendees in smaller groups to promote collaboration and discussion
- Encourage feedback from all students and attendees after every event
- Create social spaces where people can meet and socialise - discussions are essential in any class or event