Jobs at CodeYourFuture
We believe in a future where everyone has a real opportunity to lead a thriving life. CodeYourFuture (CYF) is a UK based non-profit organisation that trains refugees and other disadvantaged people to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.
Current open roles
Scotland Programme Manager
We're hiring a Programme Manager (PROM) to support our Scotland community.
This person will drive a growing programme across Scotland; ensuring that our trainees are prepared for employment and that the CYF community of trainees and volunteers is healthy and thriving.
London Programme Manager
We're hiring a Programme Manager (PROM) to support our London community.
This person will drive a growing programme across London; ensuring that our trainees are prepared for employment and that the CYF community of trainees and volunteers is healthy and thriving.
Digital Literacy Programme Manager
We want to expand access to the kind of tech training that changes people’s lives.
We need someone to run our Digital Literacy Programme, that supports people to take their first steps into digital literacy.
Data and Compliance officer
We want to gather data, insight and innovate our reporting processes.
Our mission is for CodeYourFuture to become an even more innovative and efficient organisation.
Better data insight and administrative leadership will enable our community to thrive.
Our Working Principles
- Empower volunteers through defined roles & responsibilities
- Events and classes with agendas and with assigned leaders running different sections
- Create interactive events that encourage the participation of all students and attendees
- Ensure interaction with students and attendees in smaller groups to promote collaboration and discussion
- Encourage feedback from all students and attendees after every event
- Create social spaces where people can meet and socialise - discussions are essential in any class or event
Code Your Future is a Living Wage employer. The living wage is an hourly rate calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK. There are two rates of living wage which are set independently and updated annually. One rate relates to the London Living Wage and the other rate relating to the UK Living Wage