Jobs at CodeYourFuture
We believe in a future where everyone has a real opportunity to lead a thriving life. CodeYourFuture (CYF) is a UK based non-profit organisation that trains refugees and other disadvantaged people to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.
Current open roles
We're hiring an Education Director to support our volunteer teams at the global level to ensure they have a great experience at CodeYourFuture and enable our trainees have the highest possible chance in employment after graduation.
We are looking for somebody based in or near London, Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow.
Tech Projects & Employability Manager
Code Your Future is looking for a global manager to help our graduates make the final leap into employment in a hybrid role coordinating tech projects and leading on graduate employability.
You will coordinate the support for our graduates for the time period between their graduation and their first day in their new jobs.
Regional Education Manager - West Midlands
We're hiring an Regional Education Manager to support our volunteer teams at the local level to ensure they have a great experience at CodeYourFuture and enable our trainees have the highest possible chance in employment after graduation.
Preferably, we are looking for somebody based in the West Midlands.
Our Working Principles
- Empower volunteers through defined roles & responsibilities
- Events and classes with agendas and with assigned leaders running different sections
- Create interactive events that encourage the participation of all students and attendees
- Ensure interaction with students and attendees in smaller groups to promote collaboration and discussion
- Encourage feedback from all students and attendees after every event
- Create social spaces where people can meet and socialise - discussions are essential in any class or event